logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Mostly Good On The Salad Front

As you may remember, I was somewhat concerned about the freshly-made salad I purchased the morning.

But, I have just consumed said salad, and I'm pleased to tell you that it's by and large good news. Oh, sure, it wasn't the salad it would have been had I eaten it at the time it was prepared - the long-term effects of the olive oil were to turn the lettuce, er, vaguely translucent (nice!) But 'twas a good salad - with more ingredients than those promised! I had been gearing up for lettuce, olives, tuna and egg, if you recall. But there were added bonuses - tomato and red pepper! We won't talk about the carrot. I don't do carrot.

But, all in all, it seems I worried unnecessarily. What do you mean "story of your life, McReadie"? Why, you smug little bastard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise