logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Does Anyone Else...

...get Bette Midler and Barbra Streisand confused? Or it is just me with another Stupid McReadie Mixup?

Other Stupid McReadie Mixups, for the record, include:

- Antidote/Anecdote
- Gazebo/Zamboni (don't ask me why, but when I look at the zamboni clearing the ice during Streatham Redskins' games, the first word that comes to my head is gazebo)
- Dustin Hoffman/Dennis Hopper (less of a problem now, but for a long time I couldn't remember which name went with which actor, despite knowing they were two different people)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger fire blanket said…

    Interesting. You have a link to your own site on your post, a post which is located, erm, on your site. So, if I get curious and press the link, I end up... where I started?

    What am I missing here?

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger McReadie said…

    Ha ha - nothing, other than the fact that you are logical, and that I am not :)

    Instead, I am occupied with ridiculous things like how the post looks. Good layout? Nice format? I tend to feel that posts that have no links look ugly. So sometimes I go overboard and add too many links. Case in point: the pointless one you spotted. And, of course, you have to factor in my desire for shameless self-promotion.

    You do make a very good point, though. Hmmmm... Maybe I'll change the link so it points at my profile...

    Although it is tempting to leave it as is - simply because I quite like the idea of someone trapped for all eternity in McReadie Nuggets. (Cue evil laugh).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise