logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Monday, October 31, 2005

A Glorious Junk Food Product

Since Fire Blanket was kind - or should that be foolish - enough to maintain that he wants to hear about my love for Earl Warren, I should really be writing a post about the late, great, Supreme Court Chief Justice.

However, I have a splitting headache which is causing pain not only in my forehead, but also in my eyes, jaw, and neck, and therefore I don't think at the moment that I'm in any position to do Earl justice (forgive the pun).

I'm also pissed off. When I came into work this morning, I only had one meeting this week - on Friday. Now I also have one tomorrow, and one on Wednesday in Exeter, which will mean getting up at about half five. And I feel like sulking about it. And there's nothing you can do to stop me.

I may not feel able to sing the praises of Earl, but however much my head hurts, I'm still always able to sing the praises of a nice junk food product. And this weekend I discovered one that is not simply nice - it is truly magnificent.

Take two chocolate chip cookies. Make them soft, chewy, American-style cookies. Put a layer of vanilla chocolate chip ice cream between them. Package and sell.

What do you have? A Ben and Jerry's 'Wich, that's what. Mere words cannot do justice to its gorgeousness. I'm in love.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous BB said…

    I've just scoffed down something similar but you've got me wanting more... more... more...

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Anonymous BB said…

    errrghh... now I feel a bit sick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise