logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Scientology Mafia

Keen readers may remember that, a few days ago, I posted about Scientology and, more specifically, my suspicion of it.

I was a little worried that I'd get lots of irrate Scientologists shouting at me (let's face it: my post seemed likely to provoke that sort of reaction). So I was pleasantly surprised when I read the first (and, alright, as yet only) comment on my post. 'Twas from someone called VM who, it seems, probably has some links with Scientology, but who was very understanding of my views - even though he or she thinks I'm misguided. If you're reading VM - thank you for your comment, which was thoughtful and, indeed, thought-provoking.

For a moment, I thought I could become a bit more relaxed about the whole Scientology Thing - y'know, as soon as they drop their opposition to psychiatry.

But then my attention was drawn to this. My post has appeared on a Scientology Google Group - within two short days of it being published here on this site.

I admit - I was a little panicked. My suggestion of the existence of a Scientology mafia seemed well founded.

However, a little more research reveals that the user who posted it is anti-Scientology. I think. The whole group is rather confusing. Much like the religion which is its subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise