logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

McReadie: Smells of Pritt Stick

There is the distinct smell of Pritt Stick in my vicinity. This is peculiar, because I have not been using said adhesive.

This leaves, as far as I can see, a couple of options. The smell is either from the new top I'm currently wearing, or is the scent of my new deodorant. If it's the latter, I should maybe consider changing back to my previous brand. I'm not sure smelling of Pritt Stick is a particularly good thing.

In other news, I have ear ache in my right ear. Probably linked to the redness and pain in my right tonsil. My neck is starting to hurt, I'm hot and cold, and I feel a little groggy.

Naturally enough, this is occuring just before two consecutive days in Exeter, for which I have to rise at 5:25am. Gah.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Fizzwhizz said…

    Poor McReadie. It sounds like you might be coming down with the bug I had last week. Don't even think about going to Exeter. Stay at home in bed and watch DVDs. It's the only way. Oh, but of course you must spend the rest of the day today loudly telling your colleagues that you're not feeling well, so that tomorrow when you phone in sick they believe you. And you must take at least two days off, otherwise it looks like you're just throwing a sickie and aren't really ill.
    Get well soon!

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Wyoming said…

    Yes, poor McReadie. Here in the states we would pop a few Day-quils and keep plugging, bop on up (down?) to that Exeter place. But since you are there and I am feeling rather bad for you, I must agree wiht fizzwhizz and add in a dose of Malteasers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise