logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tis The Season to Apologise For My Uselessness

Guys and gals - you faithful readers of Nuggets - I apologise. I've neglected you lately. Oh, sure, I could give excuses - presentations to give, meetings to attend, flu to conten with - but we both know that none are going to be good enough.

I'm now off home for the holidays, and so it's time once again for Nuggets' Christmas hiatus. But I didn't want to go before wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. Whatever you have planned, I hope you have an excellent time.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who's read my ramblings this year and, most importantly, to anyone who's left comments. Thanks especially to my core team of blogger buddies - I'm talking about you, Taxloss, Hypatia, Fizzwhizz, Barbara, Bernard, Jo, Wyoming, and Fire Blanket. And, Lisa P, thank you for checking in and for your positive comments on my ramblings about the "delights" of anxiety.

See you all in '06.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:25 AM, Anonymous BB said…

    Merry Christmas McReadie :)
    Have a good time at home for the holidays.
    Thanks for all your support this year.
    Make sure you enjoy yourself, ok.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Wyoming said…

    Have a great holiday, McReadie. Hope you get the loot you're looking for and the downtime every girl needs.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Fizzwhizz said…

    Merry Christmas sweetie, enjoy yourself. I expect when you come back in the New Year you'll have a load of tales of how you suddenly decided on a whim to fly to Canada for a New Year's Day parachute jump coz, you know, what's the worst that could happen? So I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Jo said…

    Hi McReadie,

    I'm like you, I've not been about much either recently what with bugs, therapy, and the build up to Xmas. :(

    But, I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. I hope you have a lovely time over the holidays!

    See you next year! ;)

    Take Care,

    Jo

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope that you have a great holiday season. I just love reading your blog. I read a book called "Kitchen Table Wisdom" with I think was good for me dealing with anxiety. It talks about enjoying the mysteries of life. That where we are may not be what we expected but it is still good. It is a good book to read. I love your sense of humor! Lisa P.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise