logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Friday, March 17, 2006

So Sick of Ne-Yo

Capital, it has to be said, play many songs incessantly (even more so, it seems, since they started promising listeners that they wouldn't play the same song repeatedly). Currently in heavy rotation is Ne-Yo's appropriately entitled "So Sick".

Coping with an annoying song being played over and over again is difficult. Here at Nuggets, we aim to ease the pain of day to day annoyances such as these. We suggest that anyone suffering from Ne-Yo exhaustion reads the following, alternative lyrics, and sings them any time the song is played. I have thus far only used the chorus, but found it highly effective.

Ne-Lo's "So Sick", Reimagined by McReadie

Gotta change the radio station
Now that this song's on
Cos one listen more
And my mind will be gone
And I know it makes no sense
But I hate this sodding song
And it's the only one I seem to hear forever more

(It's ridiculous)
It's been months
And for some reason I just
(Can't turn it off)
And I'm stronger than this
(Enough is enough)
No more pissing 'round
Ignoring the awful sound
I'm so over the crap tune
Doin' my head in

And I'm so sick of this song
So tired of it
So done with thinking
The rhyming scheme's neat
Said I'm so sick of this song
So crap and slow
Might be time to smash the radio

Gotta fix the fact it's in my head
And has been for a year
But since it's played non-stop
It's so tough to be free
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of it
And my memory
And how every other tune that plays
Is just a lead into it

That's the reason I'm so sick of this song
So tired of it
So done with thinking
The rhyming scheme's neat
Said I'm so sick of this song
So crap and slow
Might be time to smash the radio

(Leave me alone)
Leave me alone
Don't make me think about that line
That I once admired
Let it go
Smashing up the radio

Cos I'm so sick of this song
So tired of it
So done with thinking
The rhyming scheme's neat
Said I'm so sick of this song
So crap and slow
Might be time to smash the radio
(So why can't I smash up the radio?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise