logo

Google
WWW http://readie.blogspot.com

Friday, April 28, 2006

Sometimes Things Work Out Perfectly

Following a pretty busy week at work, which concluded with meeting a deadline which a couple of months back looked pretty unrealistic, I decided to check what was on at the cinema this weekend.

I checked the Guardian film reviews and, with amazement, realised that one of them was for "Overcoming", a Danish film about the Tour de France which I've been keen to see ever since it went into development.

The Guardian often reviews obscure little films that are only on in one cinema in the whole country - often in Cambridge. So I tried not to get my hopes up too high when I clicked on "Is this film on near me?"

Sure enough, only one cinema was showing it. The Ritzy Cinema, London. The cinema that is closest to me. A cinema that is just a half hour walk away from my front door (or a mere fifteen minutes on the bus.)

Sometimes, just sometimes, stuff works out perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

[ Registered ]

Listed on Blogwise